- Important Dates
- Draft Pick Day | Wednesday, July 10
- Draft Day | Saturday, August 24
- FY2019 Changes
- Dues will be increased to $300.
- We will provide $40-$50 to our amazing host.
- The additional funds will go towards weekly winners. (This will increase to $20.)
- Refunds/Outstanding Dues – Also, all sales are final upon draft day. No refunds.
By the end of week 17, if an owner still has dues that need to paid to the league, the owner should pay the winner directly. The owner with outstanding dues should also purchase beer for the league.
- Playoffs – Teams will play each other throughout the week, head-to-head. The winner of that week will go on to play the next week. In the case of a tie during the seeding, the prior week’s points will decide the better seed position. If these points are tied during the playoff week, the winner will be decided by the seeding of the bracket.
- Trade deadline: End of Week 13 (TBD)
- Playoffs: Start Week 14 (TBD)
- I updated the league history – Now you can access Franchise rankings, Drafts, Player Performance within the Google Doc. Add a filter and go nuts.
- Blind Bid Auction will start at 100 POINTS
- Pickups are free until the first NFL game on Thursday at 5pm. After Thursday, you have one free pick up. Then $5/pickup.
- Waivers end each week on Wednesday, 5pm. Fleaflicker initially manages the waiver system by blind bid auctions.
Latest news from NFL.comHouston Texans left tackle Duane Brown was absent Tuesday as the team prepared to leave for training camp in West Virginia, according to NFL Network's James Palmer.Posted: July 25, 2017, 3:27 pmThe Indianapolis Colts announced Tuesday that first-round draft pick Malik Hooker will open training camp on the PUP list. Hooker injured his hamstring during Monday's conditioning test.Posted: July 25, 2017, 2:06 pmRavens RB Kenneth Dixon enters Year 2 facing more adversity. After earning a four-game ban for violating the league's policy on performance enhancing drugs, Dixon is slated for knee surgery Tuesday.Posted: July 25, 2017, 1:39 pmFormer 49ers QB Colin Kaepernick remains unsigned. For his ex-teammate in San Francisco, Jeremy Kerley, that's a shame. Because for Kerley, Kaepernick "knows how to get" a team back to the Super Bowl.Posted: July 25, 2017, 1:13 pmCowboys star receiver Dez Bryant may have shown up late to training camp, but that didn't stop him from professing his love for the organization that drafted him.Posted: July 25, 2017, 11:55 amVeteran pass rusher Tamba Hali took to Twitter to vent some frustration he has with fellow Chiefs teammates. Coach Andy Reid said Hali "doesn't need to go there and do all that."Posted: July 24, 2017, 9:31 pmThe Broncos have reached an agreement with general manager John Elway on a new five-year deal through 2021, the team announced Monday.Posted: July 24, 2017, 8:53 pm